Steam threads deleted by moderators for no reason

All news about the Francise, Its developwers, Publishers and global activity

Moderator: Forum_Manager

Wormic

Steam threads deleted by moderators for no reason

Post by Wormic »

Another reason why it's good to have independent forums like this one.

Earlier today, I shared the link to my short lore guide on the Steam Conquest of Eo forum, to to get the thread deleted without warning, explanation and without my breaking any of steam's rules.

With moderation like this from THQN's community team, it's no wonder the official SpellForce hubs have little to no activity.
image.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Unrealmaster

Re: Steam threads deleted by moderators for no reason

Post by Unrealmaster »

Wormic wrote: Fri 28. Jul 2023, 11:27 Another reason why it's good to have independent forums like this one.

Earlier today, I shared the link to my short lore guide on the Steam Conquest of Eo forum, to to get the thread deleted without warning, explanation and without my breaking any of steam's rules.

With moderation like this from THQN's community team, it's no wonder the official SpellForce hubs have little to no activity.

image.png
Oh trust me, you have not seen shit. They censor and bully people all around since 2018 who do not agree with them, report issues and bugs, give critique or try to inform other players. What they are doing is one huge Scam opperation to sell shit to players who do not know better of jhorrible and broken products they are about to buy. They censor and remove anything that informs people on what is truly going on with their products.

Let me give everyone some examples of just the peak of the iceberg (all what is listed here was very fast deleted by them and the people banned):

No Support and Bug reports on public forums to make sure people do not know about the quaklity of their "games".
banned and censored 001.PNG
Critics and call outs of the horrible team and story of their latest scams
banned and censored 002.PNG
banned and censored 003.png
banned and censored 004.png
Censorship, bullying and community bans for unhappy users and even their own developers who are not in line with their "vision"!
banned and censored 005.png
banned and censored 006.PNG
A so called "Community Manager" who lies as he breathes (strong indication of mental issues, so do see this as a listing point and not a personal attack) and censors/bans anything that could hurt sales with true reports/feedback of their scams.
banned and censored 007.PNG
Please keep in mind that all these are just the peak of the iceberg of they have all doen in just the last years. Nobody its a dead place since anyone who still hast more then 3 braincells connected with each other will not go there.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I'm all in favor of the democratic principle that one idiot is as good as one genius, but I draw the line when someone takes the next step and concludes that two idiots are better than one genius.

Leo Szilard
Wormic

Post by Wormic »

Yea really sad to see, it's not the first time for me either that something gets deleted for absolutely no valid reason. You'd think that in these situations, you'd at least get a warning (even though I still wouldn't agree with the reason for the deletion/ban), but nothing.

Just a very sad example of when community moderators rather protect the company than the community.
Unrealmaster

Post by Unrealmaster »

Wormic wrote: Sat 29. Jul 2023, 16:27 Yea really sad to see, it's not the first time for me either that something gets deleted for absolutely no valid reason. You'd think that in these situations, you'd at least get a warning (even though I still wouldn't agree with the reason for the deletion/ban), but nothing.

Just a very sad example of when community moderators rather protect the company than the community.
Oh trust me, this is just the continuation of the :Deadjowood: policy. They even wiped the old forum just to get rid of all these "buyer be aware" threads poppung up there hurting their scam-sales.

Let me share some the collected community feedback, that i was able to preserve, ever since this disgusting 3rd game made it to surface.

Reminder ALL what you can see here is deleted/censored by :THQNordic: and their henchman. THX to NeoX for saving some of them that i missed.
banned and censored 001.PNG
banned and censored 002.PNG
banned and censored 003.png
banned and censored 004.png
banned and censored 005.png
banned and censored 006.PNG
banned and censored 007.PNG
banned and censored 008.PNG
banned and censored 009.PNG
banned and censored 010.PNG
I'm all in favor of the democratic principle that one idiot is as good as one genius, but I draw the line when someone takes the next step and concludes that two idiots are better than one genius.

Leo Szilard
Unrealmaster

Post by Unrealmaster »

banned and censored 011.PNG
banned and censored 012.jpg
banned and censored 013.PNG
banned and censored 014.PNG
banned and censored 015.PNG
banned and censored 016.PNG
banned and censored 017.PNG
banned and censored 018.PNG
banned and censored 019.PNG
banned and censored 020.PNG

Leo Szilard
Unrealmaster

Post by Unrealmaster »

banned and censored 021.PNG
banned and censored 022.PNG
banned and censored 023.PNG
banned and censored 024.PNG
banned and censored 026.PNG
banned and censored 027.PNG
banned and censored 028.PNG
banned and censored 029.PNG
banned and censored 030.PNG
banned and censored 025.jpg

Leo Szilard
Unrealmaster

Post by Unrealmaster »

banned and censored 031.PNG
banned and censored 032.PNG
banned and censored 033.jpg
banned and censored 033.PNG
banned and censored 034.PNG
banned and censored 035.PNG
banned and censored 036.PNG
banned and censored 037.PNG
banned and censored 038.PNG
banned and censored 039.PNG
banned and censored 040.PNG

Leo Szilard
Unrealmaster

Post by Unrealmaster »

banned and censored 041.PNG
banned and censored 042.PNG
banned and censored 043.PNG
banned and censored 044.PNG
banned and censored 045.PNG
banned and censored 046.PNG
All these were just normal user feedback and it got all deleted/removed/censored for the sake of creating a scam-bubble where people cann fall for faulty products!

Leo Szilard
Wormic

Post by Wormic »

Shameful, but you can see where that has gotten them with SF3 - game has fewer player than SF1 on steam alone, and that's not even counting people playing on GoG and Retail. I wonder how long it'll take them to learn that this type of management will never net them a positive outcome.

The thing with the writer where he says he hates the series and the fans is also a thing that always riles me up. Not only did they try to hide and censor the fact that he said it, but he wasn't even punished for it since he was allowed to stay on the team to work on the next SF3 expansion. Honestly unthinkable for any company that holds itself to some kind of standard - should have been released on the spot.
0z2y

Post by 0z2y »

Wormic wrote: Sun 30. Jul 2023, 02:06 <snip>

The thing with the writer where he says he hates the series and the fans is also a thing that always riles me up. Not only did they try to hide and censor the fact that he said it, but he wasn't even punished for it since he was allowed to stay on the team to work on the next SF3 expansion. Honestly unthinkable for any company that holds itself to some kind of standard - should have been released on the spot.
Actually by todays standards, a writer, or actor, or any official liason to any game/tv show/movie that badmouth on its audience/fans are the ones to keep around since usually those belong to the woke crowd and can't be touched but instead praised in order to increase their ESG score.

Story/Lore/Canon/Pleasing the fans or whatever you want to call it is secondary. Doens't matter for this people.

That, and the writer paygrade as I'm sure :THQNordic: went for the cheapest people they could find. That's the only logical explaination for the sheer amount of dinosaur crap they produced on SF3. :motz:

Return to “Francise News & Situation”