SpellForce 2 - Hero Content Patch

Diskutiere über alle Themen welche zum Editor und das Modding von SpellForce 2 gehören

Moderator: Forum_Manager

Ich bin eine Salat

Re: SpellForce 2 - Hero Content Patch

Post by Ich bin eine Salat »

ah ok thanks, i personally would have loved an option for it, but as long as it isn't completely bugged i don't care too much

do you know how long this level boost will last, i want to play it on a higher difficulty so the game is more fun, if i get too much of a headstart it would be kinda boring

oh and thanks again for the quick reply ^^
NeoX
Administrator

Post by NeoX »

hi,
Ich bin eine Salat wrote: Wed 24. Jul 2024, 23:04 ah ok thanks, i personally would have loved an option for it, but as long as it isn't completely bugged i don't care too much

do you know how long this level boost will last, i want to play it on a higher difficulty so the game is more fun, if i get too much of a headstart it would be kinda boring

oh and thanks again for the quick reply ^^
If i remember correctly, Edriano did this almost consistantly. What you could do is simple "parking" the titans at the maps start or just kill them off.
I think this was the most common solution back then.

Also you are welcome :-)

Greetings: NeoX
SpellForce 2 - Master of War | SpellForce - Wiki & Info Hub
Image Image
"SpellForce 2 - Master of War" is the legendary Card-Game of the SpellForce 2 Collectors Edition of 2006, now finally for PC and Android! Play against the NPC, another Player or Online. Over 100 different Cards out of 7 factions and more than 10 powerfull spells to support them. Many hours of tactical turn based gameplay await you.
http://www.sf2-mow.keepfree.de/
- - -
"SpellForce - Fan Hub & Wiki" (for Android devices) is the official SpellForce fan hub app with wiki and forum integration made by the Fan Community. Get updated with the latest SpellForce news all around the game and its community. Look up knowlege in the wiki about lore and game guides. Exchange yourself with others on the fan forum. Made by the Community for the Community.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.it_huskys.spellforce_hub_wiki
dretchlord

Post by dretchlord »

Good day,
I'm currently trying to reach Spellforce 3 by first playing through the previous games and after having finished Spellforce 1 and doing all the "fixes" the community mentioned I saw this mod, added it too, and saw "campaign rework" among other things. Now I just stated this so I really have no idea but may you please tell me what "rework" the mods actually do? Other than the "head start" do they add more content, just tweak a few numbers for the enemies, increase enemy spawn, make the ai more competent and etc? You don't have to go in-depth but a good list or summary would help

Thank you

P.S What difficulty do you recommend? I'm the kind of gamer who goes to the most difficult setting available and since this is an older game but what does that mean for this game specifically other then enemies with more health and damage?
NeoX
Administrator

Post by NeoX »

hi,
dretchlord wrote: Sat 27. Jul 2024, 11:47 Good day,
I'm currently trying to reach Spellforce 3 by first playing through the previous games and after having finished Spellforce 1 and doing all the "fixes" the community mentioned I saw this mod, added it too, and saw "campaign rework" among other things. Now I just stated this so I really have no idea but may you please tell me what "rework" the mods actually do? Other than the "head start" do they add more content, just tweak a few numbers for the enemies, increase enemy spawn, make the ai more competent and etc? You don't have to go in-depth but a good list or summary would help

Thank you

P.S What difficulty do you recommend? I'm the kind of gamer who goes to the most difficult setting available and since this is an older game but what does that mean for this game specifically other then enemies with more health and damage?
The campaign reworks of Edriano contain many changes like:
- new startup units
- different quest rewards
- different and expanded enemy spawns
- new sub-quests/objectives
- additional event triggers

For your very 1st playtrough, i recommend to play vanilla and on normal.

Also remember that SF2 offers 3 campaigns that pull the story together that you should play in the following order:
1. Shadow Wars
2. SF2 Free Game Mode
3. Dragon Storm

For more story and timeline knowlege i recommend this overview: https://www.spellforce.info/tab_thegame ... N#timeline

Image Image
"SpellForce 2 - Master of War" is the legendary Card-Game of the SpellForce 2 Collectors Edition of 2006, now finally for PC and Android! Play against the NPC, another Player or Online. Over 100 different Cards out of 7 factions and more than 10 powerfull spells to support them. Many hours of tactical turn based gameplay await you.
- - -
"SpellForce - Fan Hub & Wiki" (for Android devices) is the official SpellForce fan hub app with wiki and forum integration made by the Fan Community. Get updated with the latest SpellForce news all around the game and its community. Look up knowlege in the wiki about lore and game guides. Exchange yourself with others on the fan forum. Made by the Community for the Community.
dretchlord

Post by dretchlord »

NeoX wrote: Sat 27. Jul 2024, 13:24 hi,

Thank you

- new startup units

Also remember that SF2 offers 3 campaigns that pull the story together that you should play in the following order:
1. Shadow Wars
2. SF2 Free Game Mode
3. Dragon Storm

For more story and timeline knowlege i recommend this overview: https://www.spellforce.info/tab_thegame ... N#timeline

Thank you for your answer and for the timeline. Two more questions: is there a way to walk faster and does going into 3rd person mode make you walk faster like it does in SF1?
NeoX
Administrator

Post by NeoX »

hi,
dretchlord wrote: Sun 28. Jul 2024, 00:11

Thank you

- new startup units

1. Shadow Wars
2. SF2 Free Game Mode
3. Dragon Storm

Thank you for your answer and for the timeline. Two more questions: is there a way to walk faster and does going into 3rd person mode make you walk faster like it does in SF1?
No there isn't, but if you have the travelstones activated, jumping to the spot works quite well.

Image Image
- - -
dretchlord

Post by dretchlord »

NeoX wrote: Sun 28. Jul 2024, 01:09 hi,
dretchlord wrote: Sun 28. Jul 2024, 00:11

- new startup units

1. Shadow Wars
2. SF2 Free Game Mode
3. Dragon Storm

No there isn't, but if you have the travelstones activated, jumping to the spot works quite well.

Thank you again for answering my noob questions. :king: May you have a wonderful day and here's to hope that we get a Spellforce 4

Return to “SpellForce 2 - Editor & Modding”