modding

Discuss about all topics of modding

Moderator: Forum_Manager

daczol

modding

Post by daczol »

Hello
I'm basically from Poland and I love the spellforce series. I went through all the parts and every time I got the game I was looking for some mods.
I went through the whole spellfors. I'm looking for some cool mods. do you know something interesting?
Or does anyone know if this modpack(SPELLFORCE CONQUEST OF EO - WUXIANGJINXING COMBO MOD) will be updated to the current version of the game(1.02...)??
Because it looks cool, and it could be interesting to play with this content. Regards and I hope for an answer.
NeoX
Administrator

Re: modding

Post by NeoX »

hi,
daczol wrote: Fri 31. Mar 2023, 17:51 Hello
I'm basically from Poland and I love the spellforce series. I went through all the parts and every time I got the game I was looking for some mods.
I went through the whole spellfors. I'm looking for some cool mods. do you know something interesting?
Or does anyone know if this modpack(SPELLFORCE CONQUEST OF EO - WUXIANGJINXING COMBO MOD) will be updated to the current version of the game(1.02...)??
Because it looks cool, and it could be interesting to play with this content. Regards and I hope for an answer.
welcome to the forum!

We have many mods for all spellforce games here on our end. Some here on the forum and some on the main page:

SF1:
https://www.spellforce.info/tab_modding_sf1.php?lang=EN
viewforum.php?f=89

SF2:

https://www.spellforce.info/tab_modding_sf2.php?lang=EN

SF3:
https://www.spellforce.info/tab_modding_sf3.php?lang=EN

CoE:
https://www.spellforce.info/tab_modding_coe.php?lang=EN

The Mod you are talking about is done by a user that will probably update it in the next weeks (since most modding is done in the freetime).
I would recommend just to check every few days if his dropbox link has updated files in it.

Greetings: NeoX
SpellForce 2 - Master of War | SpellForce - Wiki & Info Hub
Image Image
"SpellForce 2 - Master of War" is the legendary Card-Game of the SpellForce 2 Collectors Edition of 2006, now finally for PC and Android! Play against the NPC, another Player or Online. Over 100 different Cards out of 7 factions and more than 10 powerfull spells to support them. Many hours of tactical turn based gameplay await you.
http://www.sf2-mow.keepfree.de/
- - -
"SpellForce - Fan Hub & Wiki" (for Android devices) is the official SpellForce fan hub app with wiki and forum integration made by the Fan Community. Get updated with the latest SpellForce news all around the game and its community. Look up knowlege in the wiki about lore and game guides. Exchange yourself with others on the fan forum. Made by the Community for the Community.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.it_huskys.spellforce_hub_wiki
0z2y

Re: modding

Post by 0z2y »

daczol wrote: Fri 31. Mar 2023, 17:51 Hello
<snip>
<snip>
I found what I think it's a version updated to the game latest version, that includes elements of wuxiangjinxing's mod in this chinese site (Google translator needed to navigate, at least for me), its name google translated is "SpellForce: Conquest of Io" level cap 30 and playability enhancement MOD: https://mod.3dmgame.com/mod/194744

The author is someone named 长沙象棋战神 that google translates as Changsha Chess God of War.
Anyway, I played with it on my last playthrough and it was fun.

Google translate the description:
"SpellForce: Conquest of Eo" Level cap 30 and playability enhancement MOD

As the title, this game is a new game in the "Spell Force" series. This game completely changes the semi-real-time strategic combat mode in the previous game to a turn-based combat mode, and it is very easy to play. As a veteran obsessive-compulsive disorder player, so Meng I came up with the idea of making a level cap MOD, and I would like to share it with friends!

topic
The only content modified by this MOD is as follows:
1. The upper limit of the character level is changed to level 30 (the original level limit of the game is 15, the logic of this mod is that starting from level 16, each level requires 400 more experience points than the previous level).
2. There is no limit to the number of recruited heroes (we will try to achieve all heroes or apprentices in the cluster team in the future).
3. The displayed skill list can be reset on the character upgrade interface (that is, the skills in the optional skill list that pop up after clicking "Upgrade" are random).
4. The list of optional skills displayed on the character upgrade interface has been changed to 6 skills.
5. The experience value multiplier of the character is changed to 2 times (based on balance considerations, the experience value multiplier of the player and the monster is changed to 2 times, that is, the level of the monster is basically synchronized with the player level).
6. The multiplier of resource value obtained by characters is changed to 10 times.
7. The probability of the character getting loot is changed to 100% (that is, as long as the monster has loot after each battle, the drop rate is 100%).
8. The maximum action point of the character in the battle is changed to 6 points (the original setting of the game is 3 points, the stance can attack up to 3 times, now the stance can attack up to 4 times, and the action of the monster is still 3 points unchanged) .
9. The maximum movement point of the character in the battle is changed to 3 points (the original setting of the game is 2 points, which can move up to 2 times per round, and now it can move up to 3 times per round; and change the movement point of the monster to 1, that is The monster can move up to 1 time per round).
10. The basic movement speed of the character is changed to 2 times (the basic movement speed of the player and the monster is changed to 2 times, and the basic movement speed of the battle and the big map is also changed to 2 times).
11. All character types can be upgraded (that is, fantasy characters can also be upgraded normally).
12. The number of rooms that can be built in the mage tower has been modified (integrated with the mod function issued by the water friend wuxiangjinxing).
13. A new secret formula has been added to the mage craft table (integrating the mod function issued by the water friend wuxiangjinxing).
14. When the character is created, the full spell book page of the 3 series is obtained (integrating the mod function issued by the water friend wuxiangjinxing).
15. Modify the initial item of the character (integrate the function of the mod issued by the water friend wuxiangjinxing).
16. Team members can be modified with all heroes or apprentices (the original setting of the game is that each team can only bring 1 hero or apprentice, now it can be all heroes or apprentices).

How to use: Copy the file OwnedByGravity.Game.dll obtained after decompression to the game installation path SpellForce Conquest of EO\SFCoE_Data\Managed and overwrite it (it is recommended to back up the original file before overwriting).

Changelog:
Update on March 1, 2023: Adapted to game version V01.01.27305.

Update March 2, 2023:
1. Fixed the error problem of the experience value of the upper limit of level 30. At present, the character can be upgraded normally, but the skills can only be upgraded to more than 20 levels at most before the skills are learned. This is because after level 15, every 3 or 5 levels of enhanced skills Can't get out, this issue still needs to be studied, and will be resolved later.

Update March 3, 2023:
1. Team members can be modified by all heroes or apprentices. Now you can take heroes to Wushuang to mow grass and kill monsters.

Update March 3, 2023:
1. Correct the function of the level upper limit of 30. Now after level 15, enhanced skills can appear normally every 3 levels or every 5 levels. However, if some units finish learning skills before reaching level 30, they will be dissatisfied with the level upgrade, but it will not affect the normal game. .
2. The balance data is modified, changing 10 times the experience value to 2 times the experience value, and changing our 6 action points per round to 4 action points.

Update April 4, 2023:
1. Support game version V01.02.27381.

Return to “SpellForce: Conquest of Eo - Modding”