SpellForce 2 - Hero Content Patch

Diskutiere über alle Themen welche zum Editor und das Modding von SpellForce 2 gehören

Moderator: Forum_Manager

NeoX
Administrator

SpellForce 2 - Hero Content Patch

Post by NeoX »

This is a non-profit community fan project. All content of this “SpellForce 2 Hero Content Patch” is created by normal SpellForce users and fans without breaking the copyright or damaging the original publisher of SpellForce.
© 2006-2023 THQ Nordic GmbH; THQ Nordic GmbH, SpellForce Series, SpellForce 2 Heroes edition and SpellForce 2 Gold Edition is a wholly owned publishing subsidiary of THQ Nordic AB. The THQ Nordic logo and the THQ Nordic symbol are registered trademarks or trademarks of THQ Nordic AB. All rights reserved.

!This Mod was only developed for SpellForce 2 for Version 1.02, 2.01 and 4.0!
:shout: SpellForce 2 Anniversary Editon is version 4.1! This version is NOT compatible with this mod patch!:shout:

Trailer:

Changelog/Content List
  • [Free game Mode] Miene Mod Map by NeoX
  • [Free game Mode] Holy Forest Mod Map by NeoX
  • [Free game Mode] Der Völkerpass Mod Map by NeoX
  • [Free game Mode] Burg Sommerfall Mod Map by NeoX
  • [Free game Mode] Dark Desert Mod Map by NeoX
  • [Free game Mode] Die stillen Berge Mod Map by NeoX
  • [Free game Mode] Desert Walk Mod Map by NeoX
  • [Free game Mode] Candahar Mod Map by Candahar
  • [Free game Mode] Durch Feindliche Linien Mod Map by Nakorson
  • [Free game Mode] Campaign Rework Mod by Edriano
  • [Free game Mode] ArenaRework Mod by Edriano
  • [Shadow Wars] Campaign Rework Mod by Edriano
  • [Dragon Storm] Campaign Rework Mod by Edriano
What is the "SpellForce 2 Hero Edition"?
The SpellForce 2 Hero Edition is a special edition of SpellForce 2 Gold Edition (Shadow Wars + Dragon Storm) that was released in late 2008 as a last attempt by :Deadjowood: to squease some money out of SpellForce 2 and trying no to go bancrupt right on the spot. The SpellForce 2 Heroes Edition is simply the SpellForce 2 Gold Edition with all Patches applied and additional content that was 100% community created (Mods). :Deadjowood: did take mods from the maps upload section and everything that was positive rated on the forums in the editor channels. Most Modauthors were not aware their mods had been used in a commercial product.

With this Content Patch we collected these community made mods of back then that were lost to time (and the death of the original forum) and offer is here as Content patch for everyone to enjoy. There were no official mods or files used in this project, only the community work of back then.

1. ownership assignment and reupload/sharing
The supplied software remains the property of its original creators (Made by NeoX/IT-Huskys, Nakorson and Edriano). It is subject to the free license and may be used free of charge for private usage. Any form of upload, sharing or online offering of this content is forbidden.

2. Privacy
This software does not collect any kind of data from you, nor is data transmitted, stored or evaluated in any form that is not required for the use of this software.

3. Applicable law
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to all legal transactions or other legal relationships with us. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) and any other intergovernmental agreements, even after their incorporation into German law, shall not apply.

4. Damage waiver
By confirming these terms and conditions, the user confirms that any claim for damages in case of system damage or damage caused by this software expires.

5. Modification of the Terms and Conditions
We are entitled to unilaterally change these terms and conditions - insofar as they have been introduced into the contractual relationship with the user, insofar as this is necessary to eliminate subsequently arising equivalence disturbances or to adapt to changed legal or technical conditions. We will inform the user about an adaptation by notifying the contents of the amended regulations. The change becomes an integral part of the contract if the customer does not contradict us in writing or text form within six weeks after receipt of the notice of amendment of the inclusion in the contractual relationship.

6. Severability clause
Should individual provisions of the contract, including these provisions, be or become wholly or partially invalid, or should the contract have an unforeseen loophole, the validity of the remaining provisions or parts of such provisions shall remain unaffected. Instead of the ineffective or missing provisions, the respective statutory regulations.

Download:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SpellForce 2 - Master of War | SpellForce - Wiki & Info Hub
Image Image
"SpellForce 2 - Master of War" is the legendary Card-Game of the SpellForce 2 Collectors Edition of 2006, now finally for PC and Android! Play against the NPC, another Player or Online. Over 100 different Cards out of 7 factions and more than 10 powerfull spells to support them. Many hours of tactical turn based gameplay await you.
http://www.sf2-mow.keepfree.de/
- - -
"SpellForce - Fan Hub & Wiki" (for Android devices) is the official SpellForce fan hub app with wiki and forum integration made by the Fan Community. Get updated with the latest SpellForce news all around the game and its community. Look up knowlege in the wiki about lore and game guides. Exchange yourself with others on the fan forum. Made by the Community for the Community.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.it_huskys.spellforce_hub_wiki
NeoX
Administrator

Re: SpellForce 2 - Hero Content Patch

Post by NeoX »

Hi,

now after a very long time in the making, also with its rightfull trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eCbXeJWHtU

Have fun!

Greetings: NeoX
Image Image
"SpellForce 2 - Master of War" is the legendary Card-Game of the SpellForce 2 Collectors Edition of 2006, now finally for PC and Android! Play against the NPC, another Player or Online. Over 100 different Cards out of 7 factions and more than 10 powerfull spells to support them. Many hours of tactical turn based gameplay await you.
- - -
"SpellForce - Fan Hub & Wiki" (for Android devices) is the official SpellForce fan hub app with wiki and forum integration made by the Fan Community. Get updated with the latest SpellForce news all around the game and its community. Look up knowlege in the wiki about lore and game guides. Exchange yourself with others on the fan forum. Made by the Community for the Community.
rech

Post by rech »

Guys, if any of you have the old instant level 30 maps please tell me, i've been searching for them literally a month and i can't seem to find anything, if anybody has any information please tell me
NeoX
Administrator

Post by NeoX »

hi,
rech wrote: Mon 4. Dec 2023, 03:26 Guys, if any of you have the old instant level 30 maps please tell me, i've been searching for them literally a month and i can't seem to find anything, if anybody has any information please tell me
ah you mean the old "instant lvl 30 cheat maps" for the free game mode? I do remember these, i do not have one of the old ones around, but i can simply create/code a new one for you if you want. (But lets give it then an own thread, since this is not quite connected to the HCP here ^^)

Image Image
- - -
rech

Post by rech »

That could be freaking awesome! I have no idea how to create a thread or post so could you send me a dm or perhaps create a thread yourself?
NeoX
Administrator

Post by NeoX »

hi,
rech wrote: Tue 5. Dec 2023, 15:44 That could be freaking awesome! I have no idea how to create a thread or post so could you send me a dm or perhaps create a thread yourself?
1. You can simply create a new thread by pushing the "new topic" button in the sub sections of the forum ;-)

2. Here you go, also filled with needed content: viewtopic.php?t=222
(Boost_Island -> instant LVL30 + options of debug items)

Have fun!

Image Image
- - -
Folv

Post by Folv »

I've run into an issue where after installing to the main installation directory and running the game, although I see all of the new content I am seeing black texture errors over trees and some characters body meshes when I launch a game. Any idea what is causing this? I ran the exe as administrator and everything.
NeoX
Administrator

Post by NeoX »

hi,
Folv wrote: Wed 7. Feb 2024, 07:53 I've run into an issue where after installing to the main installation directory and running the game, although I see all of the new content I am seeing black texture errors over trees and some characters body meshes when I launch a game. Any idea what is causing this? I ran the exe as administrator and everything.
That does not sound like something the mod-patch could cause. Whats the game version and platform you installed the Hero Content Patch on?

Image Image
- - -

Return to “SpellForce 2 - Editor & Modding”