All news about the Francise, Its developwers, Publishers and global activity

Moderator: Forum_Manager

Ommariuolo

Re: Steam threads deleted by moderators for no reason

Post by Ommariuolo »

Not deleted, only archived :mrgreen:

"Because we value a lot your feedbacks"
PettyExcuse.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0z2y

Post by 0z2y »

Another case of censorship in the official Discord:

Today someone was having issues with a savegame upon changing versions, and since our good fella NeoX made a Savegame compatibility Patcher, I posted the link there to try to help.

In fact due to their blatant censorship, I have been avoiding helping people there even when I see that we have the best and sometimes, only way to help... but I digress.

In this case, and to try to avoid deletion, I linked the Steam Guide instead of our forum link because that would be like waiving a humongous red flag in front of a buncha raging bulls. :evil:

Screenshot_20230915-131401.jpg

To my surprise, they left it there for... oh... about maybe 4 hours. :cool:

imagem2.png

Oh, and the best part: We have a functional and easy tool to help players. They delete our post but instead they recomend a not so easy way to edit the savegame itself by messing with a Hex editor that not so many are savvy enough to use without corrupting their savegame file. :wallbash:

The tyranny and censorship is still strong with those folks. rolleyes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by 0z2y on Sat 16. Sep 2023, 01:59, edited 1 time in total.
0z2y

Post by 0z2y »

Following the previous post, when they deleted my reply and the user s4titan mentioned it making it an awkward senseless obvious missing something mess... I decided to thank him and assure him that we would be here to help him and others whenever it was needed:
imagem3.png

No links, No disrespect, nothing that could give them any reason by their own rules to delete my post.

But...
imagem4.JPG

Gone.

They are not even following their own frikkin rules anymore!!!
NeoX
Administrator

Post by NeoX »

and even more censorship. They damage the games and the developers if it does not suit their radical bubble:
image.png
Censorship.jpg
SpellForce 2 - Master of War | SpellForce - Wiki & Info Hub
Image Image
"SpellForce 2 - Master of War" is the legendary Card-Game of the SpellForce 2 Collectors Edition of 2006, now finally for PC and Android! Play against the NPC, another Player or Online. Over 100 different Cards out of 7 factions and more than 10 powerfull spells to support them. Many hours of tactical turn based gameplay await you.
http://www.sf2-mow.keepfree.de/
- - -
"SpellForce - Fan Hub & Wiki" (for Android devices) is the official SpellForce fan hub app with wiki and forum integration made by the Fan Community. Get updated with the latest SpellForce news all around the game and its community. Look up knowlege in the wiki about lore and game guides. Exchange yourself with others on the fan forum. Made by the Community for the Community.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.it_huskys.spellforce_hub_wiki
0z2y

Post by 0z2y »

I see that NeoX posted the last censorship from the official moderators at the official SpellForce Discord and Reddit.

Reminded me that I didn't post when they dared to delete a link a player posted while in a conversation to one of the Conquest of Eo (CoE)'s devs about the game units and where to recruit them.
Worth mention that we are the site with the most detalied info regarding CoE.
This also shows that not only they actively boycott their own game but also censor those who try to do what they should have done. :mad:

Here the player named Auua posting a link to our wiki where we have all the units present in CoE, while asking primetide a question:
imagem.png
And soon after, the question was edited to remove the link to our wiki:
imagem2.png
The_Blind_Monk

Post by The_Blind_Monk »

SF Discord' Moderators Helping Players
I just had to post this: How the :THQNordic: Moderators at SpellForce Discord helps a player who shared a link to ask for help...

As you can see below the player Arakus asked for info about a mod present on another SpellForce site, in this case to https://www.spellforce.info/

Arakus sharing a link to a site, asking for help
And later we get to see the Moderators helping the guy... by deleting his cry for help without giving the dude a reason.
Arakus later posted a question asking what happened and why...

Arakus questing why his previous post as removed.
At the present date, no visible answer was given by :THQNordic: Moderators at their Discord.
The_Blind_Monk

Post by The_Blind_Monk »

So this just happened about 22:00 today.

A SpellForce player asked for help about the SpellForce 2 Data Editor from our friend BAPT890 and less than 45 minutes, that request for help was deleted without any help provided to the user or reason why it was removed... although we all know why that was, don't we?
User Vilnus asked for help with the SpellForce2 Data Editor
I gotta ask this too: Why didn't Vilnus asked for help on the thread where he got the editor?
Or on our Discord where that censorship doesn't exist?
NeoX
Administrator

Post by NeoX »

hi,

and again they censor anything that helps the community. Thats what happens if you let little kiddys with mental health issues, run hubs.
They remove anything that is not in line with their agenda. Give a shit about the community needs and treat them like shit.

Here one of the latest cases:

All what you see, got removed again.

Greetings: NeoX
SpellForce 2 - Master of War | SpellForce - Wiki & Info Hub
Image Image
"SpellForce 2 - Master of War" is the legendary Card-Game of the SpellForce 2 Collectors Edition of 2006, now finally for PC and Android! Play against the NPC, another Player or Online. Over 100 different Cards out of 7 factions and more than 10 powerfull spells to support them. Many hours of tactical turn based gameplay await you.
http://www.sf2-mow.keepfree.de/
- - -
"SpellForce - Fan Hub & Wiki" (for Android devices) is the official SpellForce fan hub app with wiki and forum integration made by the Fan Community. Get updated with the latest SpellForce news all around the game and its community. Look up knowlege in the wiki about lore and game guides. Exchange yourself with others on the fan forum. Made by the Community for the Community.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.it_huskys.spellforce_hub_wiki

Return to “Francise News & Situation”