How to edit DRS-Files?

Diskutiere über alle Themen welche zum Editor und das Modding von SpellForce 2 gehören

Moderator: Forum_Manager

Adwana

How to edit DRS-Files?

Post by Adwana »

Hello,

Do any of you know a good way to edit Drs files?

I have the possibility to open and edit DRS files with Lightsong and Blender - but I can't manage to convert them back into a file that can be read by the game...
NeoX
Administrator

Re: How to edit DRS-Files?

Post by NeoX »

hi,
Adwana wrote: Sun 21. Jan 2024, 17:13 Hello,

Do any of you know a good way to edit Drs files?

I have the possibility to open and edit DRS files with Lightsong and Blender - but I can't manage to convert them back into a file that can be read by the game...
not sure if it was a container file or a raw file. If it was the 1st one, have you tried DragonUnpacker? That one openes nearly everything SF game related.

Greetings: NeoX
SpellForce 2 - Master of War | SpellForce - Wiki & Info Hub
Image Image
"SpellForce 2 - Master of War" is the legendary Card-Game of the SpellForce 2 Collectors Edition of 2006, now finally for PC and Android! Play against the NPC, another Player or Online. Over 100 different Cards out of 7 factions and more than 10 powerfull spells to support them. Many hours of tactical turn based gameplay await you.
http://www.sf2-mow.keepfree.de/
- - -
"SpellForce - Fan Hub & Wiki" (for Android devices) is the official SpellForce fan hub app with wiki and forum integration made by the Fan Community. Get updated with the latest SpellForce news all around the game and its community. Look up knowlege in the wiki about lore and game guides. Exchange yourself with others on the fan forum. Made by the Community for the Community.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.it_huskys.spellforce_hub_wiki
Bapt890

Re: How to edit DRS-Files?

Post by Bapt890 »

As far as I know, there is no current way for that (I would have already added new models to the game if I knew :P)

The only way would be to contact the one that made LightSong and ask them if it is possible for them to convert Blender models into drs file, as they know how those files are structured.

Sorry for the disappointment.

Return to “SpellForce 2 - Editor & Modding”