[MOD] Wastelands Speer (Journey Map)

Discuss about all topics which belong to the editor and the modding of SpellForce 3

Moderator: Forum_Manager

NeoX
Administrator

[MOD] Wastelands Speer (Journey Map)

Post by NeoX »

[Journey] Wastelands Speer

Story:

Now listen well old friend. This is my final mission for you and the hardest one for sure. I hope my last missions trained you well and prepared you for this one. You got a contract to help reestablish an outpost on Xu, south of the Wasteland desert at the foot of the mountains. Last time, it failed because of missing resources, but more importantly, because they had no water. For that, some mages created a crystal that summons water and turned that outpost to an oasis. The problem, the orcs that hold these lands with an iron fist, have noticed that and are now sieging the outpost to get their hands on it. Go there, end the siege, and make the surrounding lands safe, so this does not happen ever again. I wish you luck my friend
Difficulty and Design:

Type: RPG

Recommended level: 20+

Explanation:

This map was designed to be the “end game content” for the Journey mode. You should only play this map if you have cleared and finished all other maps available in the Journey Mode. Here you will encounter only the strongest mobs and bosses the games unit database has to offer. As rewards you will get “ancient coins”, since I expect the players to already have the best items and gear at this point. In this map you will encounter 6 multistage boss fights and multiple very hard mob groups to challenge your skills and gear. I added a progression flag and checkpoint system again, so you can take a break and continue later like on Peak Mountains or Storm Peaks. This will also allow you to redo all boss fights after completing the map for a nice challenge or coin farming. Who knows, maybe you are up for a boss-rush 😉.

This mod is included in the "SpellForce 3 - Universal Reforced Content Patch" (1.4).
Download: https://www.moddb.com/games/spellforce- ... t-patch-10
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SpellForce 2 - Master of War | SpellForce - Wiki & Info Hub
Image Image
"SpellForce 2 - Master of War" is the legendary Card-Game of the SpellForce 2 Collectors Edition of 2006, now finally for PC and Android! Play against the NPC, another Player or Online. Over 100 different Cards out of 7 factions and more than 10 powerfull spells to support them. Many hours of tactical turn based gameplay await you.
http://www.sf2-mow.keepfree.de/
- - -
"SpellForce - Fan Hub & Wiki" (for Android devices) is the official SpellForce fan hub app with wiki and forum integration made by the Fan Community. Get updated with the latest SpellForce news all around the game and its community. Look up knowlege in the wiki about lore and game guides. Exchange yourself with others on the fan forum. Made by the Community for the Community.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.it_huskys.spellforce_hub_wiki

Return to “SpellForce 3 - Editor & Modding”