I played NeoX's maps and my friends are enjoyed as well but

Discuss about all topics which belong to the editor and the modding of SpellForce 3

Moderator: Forum_Manager

acavito

I played NeoX's maps and my friends are enjoyed as well but

Post by acavito »

i think it's loots are over powered . it seems thoese items should earn from monster parts quest and only get three of reward table but if we play through single map, we got 3~6 attribute and skill point potions and lots of goods , just single playthorugh make someone full armed for kill some draogon or something. so just say i think its overpowerd and somehow it could be remove campaign exclusive items(include attribute potion, skill point potion could find in heist so it might be don't needed too) and monster parts rewards for something?
NeoX
Administrator

Re: I played NeoX's maps and my friends are enjoyed as well but

Post by NeoX »

hi,
acavito wrote: Wed 15. Nov 2023, 02:32 i think it's loots are over powered . it seems thoese items should earn from monster parts quest and only get three of reward table but if we play through single map, we got 3~6 attribute and skill point potions and lots of goods , just single playthorugh make someone full armed for kill some draogon or something. so just say i think its overpowerd and somehow it could be remove campaign exclusive items(include attribute potion, skill point potion could find in heist so it might be don't needed too) and monster parts rewards for something?
glad you like them! The point of rare items and potions must mean you all did clean the map(s) like crazy and did not only follow the main path, but also the optional secret corners of them, nice job!
When it comes to their "too powerfull loot", they were designed as fun Coop exploration maps, where people can find enough items for everyone in the group, without needing to replay/grind the map(s) 100 times over, and simply share the loot between them.
The so called "Journey Mode" is horribly designed by vanilla standards, as a mindless grindfest just to be able to be ready for the next "main map".
So many of these maps where also designed to have in mind that people can level and gear up more easily without much grind and keeping the fun up.

If you want an "end-game" map, where its not truly about loot but powerfull mobs and challenges, there is a map for it:
viewtopic.php?t=94
viewtopic.php?t=95

"Old Whisper" and "Wastelands Speer" are maps design for the "endgame challenge". Not much about loot, but for the challenge, Exp and these coins. I expect the players to play these maps as last.

Enjoy!

Greetings: NeoX
SpellForce 2 - Master of War | SpellForce - Wiki & Info Hub
Image Image
"SpellForce 2 - Master of War" is the legendary Card-Game of the SpellForce 2 Collectors Edition of 2006, now finally for PC and Android! Play against the NPC, another Player or Online. Over 100 different Cards out of 7 factions and more than 10 powerfull spells to support them. Many hours of tactical turn based gameplay await you.
http://www.sf2-mow.keepfree.de/
- - -
"SpellForce - Fan Hub & Wiki" (for Android devices) is the official SpellForce fan hub app with wiki and forum integration made by the Fan Community. Get updated with the latest SpellForce news all around the game and its community. Look up knowlege in the wiki about lore and game guides. Exchange yourself with others on the fan forum. Made by the Community for the Community.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.it_huskys.spellforce_hub_wiki

Return to “SpellForce 3 - Editor & Modding”